Back on the boats! Lightning players chug beer and take the Stanley Cup on jet ski ride as they celebrate their second straight NHL title at Tampa’s third water parade in eight months. Cup Boat Parade Repeat Shirt
- The Tampa Bay Lightning are celebrating their second consecutive Stanley Cup triumph with Tampa’s third boat parade in the last eight months
- The Lightning ended the pandemic-interrupted 2019-20 season by beating Dallas in the Stanley Cup Finals and celebrating with a boat parade in October
- The Buccaneers had a boat parade after winning the Super Bowl in February
- Lightning players were seen wearing t-shirts reading: ‘Cup. Boat Parade. Repeat’
- The Lightning have won three titles since entering the NHL as an expansion club in 1992. The team is owned by Jeffrey Vinik, a minority owner of MLB’s Red Sox
- Cup Boat Parade Repeat T Shirt
The Tampa Bay Lightning are celebrating their second consecutive Stanley Cup triumph with Tampa’s third boat parade in the last eight months.
Teammates such as Yanni Gourde were seen chugging beers, while others like Alex Killorn and Nikita Kucherov took the Stanley Cup on a jet ski ride as Lightning fans crowded along the Seddon Channel on Monday.
Not only did Lightning players and much of the Tampa community board vessels to commemorate the team’s six-game victory over the Dallas Stars back in October, but the city also came out for another boat parade in February following the Tampa Bay Buccaneers’ Super Bowl win over the Kansas City Chiefs.